Monday, January 19, 2009

Let it snow!!

Tonight's forecast: Cold with rain early, then SNOW! Ok, so only 1-3", but still...

Tuesday morning: Some snow in the morning, accumulating up to an additional inch.

So it's nothing compared to the 18" of 2004 - but I love to be able to look out the window and see snow falling. Jonah is all about getting out in it to play. Maybe...maybe...there'll be just enough for that.

2 comments:

The Culbertsons said...

I was hoping for some pictures of the boys in the snow! Did you get any? We got a dusting - may 1/2". Josh took Thomas out in it, but Thomas didn't care for it too much! I'll try to post pictures soon. Hope Jonah is feeling better!

Tonya said...

I got some pictures of Jonah which I still have to download. I was going to get some of Isaac, but the battery on my camera died. By the time I could recharge it, the snow was pretty much gone. :-(