It hit me when I was feeding Isaac lunch today. He turned 11 months old today. 11 MONTHS! That means he'll be ONE YEAR OLD in just ONE MONTH! Yes, ok, I know you could've figured that out. It just amazes me that it has already been almost ONE YEAR! Slowly, but surely, my baby is looking more and more like a toddler and less and less like a baby. I cannot even express how that saddens me - because, although I'm not completely positive, I'm pretty sure he's my last. At 34, I don't really have time on my side. Oh, I know lots of women have babies well into their 30's these days. I'm just not sure I'm going to be one of those women. Anyway...
Here are some random pics of our latest happenings around here. I realize I never posted Halloween pics. I confess that, due to being in charge of the Fall Festival bake sale and cake walk, I didn't really get any great pictures on Halloween. Sigh. At any rate, it is what it is - so have a look and enjoy!
Jonah, aka "A Soccer Player"
Isaac, aka "Tigger"
One of his favorite places to pull up
Jonah's "parking lot" - aka a cardboard box
Isaac's favorite place to play - aka Jonah's bed!
My SIX year old!

Grandpa & the boys


1 comment:
Dear Tonya:your blog is wonderful. You ´ll maybe understand my poor english, you know, i live in argentina, so far away. one of the things i like a lot is that you dont put abbreviations. Im a teacher too, well, congratulations.
Post a Comment