Friday, November 7, 2008

Pray 7 x 7

Some of you may be familiar with the group Selah. One of the singers in that group, Todd Smith, and his wife Angie lost their precious baby girl, Audrey Caroline, back in April of this year. Angie does a beautiful job of telling her story, so I won't even attempt, but I encourage you to read it for yourself at her blog, Bring the Rain. Todd and Angie have three other children - all girls -and Angie's blog is so much more than just the story of Audrey. It's a great encouragement for Christian parents seeking to raise their children in a Godly home environment. Angie shared in a recent blog her own personal method of daily praying for her children - 7 prayers a day, 7 days a week. I think it's a wonderful idea. You can find out more simply by clicking on the picture of the praying girl in my sidebar.

No comments: