Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We're back...

We're back from the doctor's. My little guy is just over 24 lbs (+1.6 oz) and is 31" long. He's doing great - except for one thing. He has what is called a penile adhesion. Basically his circumcision is growing back - reattaching. The doctor tried pushing it back - as you can imagine, that was most unpleasant - for all of us. We will be seeing a urologist soon and he may have to have the circ done again. I feel so sad for my little guy. In addition to getting messed with all down there, he also got a flu shot - double whammy. He was a trooper, though. He was fast asleep within 2 minutes of us getting home. Now I really wish our afternoon wasn't going to be so busy. And the icing on the cake - it's raining - and just where do you think the umbrella was when we left the doctor's office?? Yep - it was in the truck. :-)

2 comments:

beck'sthree said...

Poor little guy . . . I hope it can be fixed easily for him. I am taking all THREE to the dr for flu shots on Tues. Joshua is *already* crying about it!

kellyliz82 said...

Poor Isaac! Hopefully they can get that taken care of with minimal pain. He has two pounds and one inch on Jordan! Oh yeah, the teacher who had them together would not be pleased with us! I didn't know we had the same song, I love that song so much!