Friday, September 12, 2008

Today I'm this many...

I'll post pictures later of my gift...once it's assembled! Chad is actually taking today off. Sadly, it's more because he's got a yucky cold and he wants to feel well enough to go out tonight...since we have a babysitter lined up and everything! What a sweet husband!

Updated at 5:45pm EST - Well, Chad has been running a fever all day. He stayed in bed hoping to feel well enough to go out tonight, but he's just not up to it. So I canceled the sitter and we're getting take-out from Outback and renting a movie. Plus, I think I broke my toe on my new vacuum cleaner (my gift), anyway. Kind of ironic that my verse for the day is Philippians 4:4. Yeah, I needed that reminder.

2 comments:

kellyliz82 said...

Happy birthday! I hope the toe and the husband get well soon!

Tonya said...

Thanks, Kelly! They're both better this morning - don't think it was broken, just badly bruised, but it felt like it was broken yesterday!