Your dryer, that is. I've known this for a while, but I saw a news story this morning that reminded me of it. NEVER EVER EVER leave your house with your dryer on. It is a HUGE fire hazard. How many of us have tossed a wet load of clothes in the dryer, turned it on and left to go run an errand or pick up a child, etc.? I'm sure most of us, if not all of us, have done this at one point or another. Starting today, please, please, please never do it again! Also - some may think that there's no danger if they keep their lint filter clean. That helps, but lint can also back up in the vent and inside the hoses, the dryer can over-heat, and POOF, a fire begins. The news reporter said that if this ever happens, get everyone out of the house and call 911 immediately. You should not try to put the fire out yourself. You may watch the news story below for more information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment