
Isaac's feet are holly leaves!! What a cute idea! I was tickled when this was sent home today. I immediately hung it on my tree...my undecorated tree. The tree is up - the lights are working - FINALLY. We just have to put the ornaments on now...if I can find the tree skirt. AGH!! In my post-pregnancy brain fog last year, I put away all the Christmas stuff and now...now I can't find the tree skirt - my beautiful burgundy velvet tree skirt with the embroidered musical instruments that I LOVE. Argh!! I know it's here...somewhere...but WHERE?! I can't stand it when I can't find something!
Anyway, Christmas decorating is coming along slowly so far - we're getting there. We have family coming next weekend for Isaac's birthday, so as long as it's done by then (and I find my tree skirt!!), it'll be ok. We're gearing up for the Christmas parade tomorrow night. KFC will be riding on a float in the parade. I am hoping and praying that all comes together. One of the other leader's husband is pulling the float for us. The kids are psyched. Jonah sways between excitement and nervousness - one minute it's "I can't wait to be in the parade!" and the next it's "I want to watch the parade with Daddy and Isaac." So...we'll see what his tune is tomorrow.
My baby will be 1 YEAR OLD in six days. We have church that night and one of the ladies who cooks is making a cake for him to have at Wednesday night's supper - how SWEET! I'll try to remember to take pictures. That post-pregnancy brain fog...well, you see...it never really went away! That reminds me - I need to email the lady - the other lady - about Isaac's cake for the family party. So glad I wrote this post or I might have forgotten. You think I'm kidding? :-)
Have a great day, everyone! Sorry for the complete randomness, but that's just the way I roll sometimes.

1 comment:
Okay, the holly leaf feet are TOO cute! I may have to make those for Jordan. I cannot believe he is almost one. Then again, I can't believe that Jordan is a "toddler" now.
Post a Comment