Ok, so we actually got back from Hilton Head on Saturday. It's just taken me a little while to get back into the blogging mood. The trip was wonderful! Jonah got to ride his bike, swim at the pool, ride his bike to swim at the pool...you get the idea. I think mini-golf was his favorite. I'm so thankful I have a husband who understands the concept of father/son time. If you threw this mama into the mini-golf father/son time, it just would NOT have been the same...trust me. In other words, I'm pretty bad. However, I was REALLY good at sitting under the cozy umbrella on the beach...because, you know, the baby needed to stay in the shade. Yeah, that's right...the
baby needed the shade. *wink*
So, enough of all that - I know what you guys really want. PICTURES!!
The fam at Harbor Town

Ga-Ga, Jonah & Isaac

Sand castle builder extraordinaire

All my boys
Daddy & Isaac
Oh, by the way, special thanks to my niece, Caroline, for spending some quality time with her uncle on the way home...you know...changing that flat tire at the rest area. Yeah, that was special. Good times. Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment