So last Sunday afternoon when Chad sat down at our computer to check his email, it was dead. Gone. Ka-put. No warning - no crazy weird I-think-our-computer-is-dying signs or anything - just gone. He took it in to Best Buy. Diagnosis: the hard drive is dead - everything is lost. By everything, I mean ..well...everything. The hardest part about that is that we lost a lot of pictures. We JUST got that computer last summer, so I thought time was on my side as far as copying all the pics to disc. Um, yeah, not so much. So, if you're like me, and you keep telling yourself "I've got to get these pictures saved to disc" - JUST DO IT. DO IT NOW! Please...learn from my mistake and save yourself the heartache. We hope to have a new computer up and running sometime next week - then it's off to Hilton Head for a week starting Saturday. So, all this to say I probably won't have any updates until we get home. In the meantime, I suggest you all get busy saving your pictures!! Now go! Do it!
What are you still doing here? You have work to do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment