Isaac turned 15 months yesterday and it's like a light switch went on! He's been randomly taking a couple of steps at a time. I don't even think he realizes it! It's usually when he has something in his hands to focus on rather than on the fact that he's walking. It appears as if he's been doing it forever - almost effortless!! He only takes a few steps and then goes down, but still - it's progress!!
I took him to the doctor for his check-up today. He's 33 inches long which is the 95th percentile, and 25 lbs, 6 oz., which is between the 50th and 75th percentile. So we think he'll be tall like Jonah, but a little more "petite". Jonah has always been tall and solid, but I think Isaac's build will be a little more slender.
Chad came by just a few minutes ago and picked up the boys to take them to church. Normally I'd be there, too, but I've been battling a terrible headache and nausea all day. I think it may be allergies. I noticed there was pollen floating around in the air when I left to pick up Jonah from school this afternoon. 'Tis the season, I suppose. Nevertheless, it's nice to have a few rare moments to myself - which never happens in the evenings!! It's quite nice for a change!

No comments:
Post a Comment